Tours from Danang to explore Hoi An & My Son
- Travel Company: Danang tours – Impress Travel.
- Tour name: Danang to Hoi An city tour: Full day
- Distance: Danang to Hoi An is 30 kilometers (18.2miles) – 45 minutes car driving, Danang to My Son holy land is 38km (23miles) for 1 hour car driving.
- Departure palace: Danang Or Hoi An
- The most attractive places to visit: Japanese covered bridge, Phung Hung Ancient house, Museum of Sa Huynh Culture, Assembly Hall of Jujian Chinese, Phuc Kiem Assembly, Kim Bong Carpentry Village.
- Tour focusing to explore Hoi An Ancient Trade Town: Hoi An ancient town is one of town belonging to Quang Nam Province, 30km south of Da Nang City along the Thu Bon River. Characteristics: Hoi An Ancient Town is an exceptionally well-preserved example of a traditional trading port in Southeast Asia between the 16th and 17th centuries. It is also an outstanding material manifestation of the fusion of cultures over time, considered as a living museum of architecture and urban lifestyle. Hoi An used to be known on the international market with many different names such as Lam Ap, Faifo, Hoai Pho and Hoi An
The detailed itinerary:
- Danang tours – Impress Travel Team will pick you up at hotel in Danang or Hoi An then transfer to My Son by private car / van within one driving hour.
- Up on arrival; visit My Son Holly Land – the masterpiece of the ancient Cham people. Here you have more the opportunity to learn about the rich culture and art of ancient Champa. We arrive in the Kingdom in perfect time to enjoy traditional music performed by Cham girls in their custom uniform.
- Then movement to Thu Bon River for the boat trip to Kim Bong Carpentry Village, which is more than 600 years old; this village is famous for woodwork all over Hoi An. The woodwork of Kim Bong village is skilful including beautiful wooden statues; decoration and daily tools and especially making boats for fishing…etc. Next, we board the boat on Thu Bon River back to Hoi An town.
- Have a lunch at Hoi An Town
- After lunch, wander around the ancient streets exploring Hoi An Town: including the Japanese Covered Bridge, the beautiful Chinese Assembly Halls, Ancient House, Sa Huynh Museum and the local market-…Hoi An is also a place for shopping and busy tailors at work with reasonable prices.
- Then you will stay in Hoi An or return to Danang for overnight.