My Son Holy Land Travel Tour from Danang or Hoi An
- Travel Company: Danang tours – Impress Travel.
- Tour name: Danang to My Son, Hoi An tour: Full day
- Distance: Danang to Hoi An is 30 kilometers (18.2miles) – 45 minutes car driving, Danang to My Son holy land is 38km (23miles) for 1 hour car driving.
- Departure palace: Danang Or Hoi An
- The most attractive places to visit: My Son Holy-land, Japanese covered bridge, Phung Hung Ancient house, Museum of Sa Huynh Culture, Assembly Hall of Jujian Chinese, Phuc Kiem Assembly, Kim Bong Carpentry Village.
- Tour focusing to visit My Son Holy land: My Son – a masterpiece of Chăm Architecture, My Son Holy land (in Vietnamese – Thánh địa Mỹ Sơn), travelers coming here to explore the unique beautiful sanctuary world of the ancient Chăm religion, is day by day attracting thousands of tourists elsewhere. Situated inside the 2-kilometer wide valley in Quang Nam province, the My Son Sanctuary temple complex was ever the central praying and worship ceremony place of Cham Pa reigns. My Son is also a tool to assist the reigns to contact with God and Saints. The land accordingly become the significant religious and cultural center of Cham Pa reigns. We will spend about 1 hour for visiting this site
Danang to My Son Holy Land then travel to visit Kim Dong Carpentry then return to Hoi An ancient trade town: 1 day – 7hours
- Danang tours – Impress Travel Team will pick you up at hotel in Danang or Hoi An then transfer to My Son by private car / van within one driving hour.
- Up on arrival; visit My Son Holly Land – the masterpiece of the ancient Cham people. Here you have more the opportunity to learn about the rich culture and art of ancient Champa. We arrive in the Kingdom in perfect time to enjoy traditional music performed by Cham girls in their custom uniform.
- Then movement to Thu Bon River for the boat trip to Kim Bong Carpentry Village, which is more than 600 years old; this village is famous for woodwork all over Hoi An. The woodwork of Kim Bong village is skilful including beautiful wooden statues; decoration and daily tools and especially making boats for fishing…etc. Next, we board the boat on Thu Bon River back to Hoi An town.
- Have a lunch at Hoi An Town
- After lunch, wander around the ancient streets exploring Hoi An Town: including the Japanese Covered Bridge, the beautiful Chinese Assembly Halls, Ancient House, Sa Huynh Museum and the local market-…Hoi An is also a place for shopping and busy tailors at work with reasonable prices.
- Then you will stay in Hoi An or return to Danang for overnight.