Japanese covered bridge travel tour from Danang
- Travel Company: Danang tours – Impress Travel.
- Tour name: Danang to Hoi An Japanese covered bridge tour: Full day
- Distance: Danang to Hoi An is 30 kilometers (18.2miles) – 45 minutes car driving, Danang to My Son holy land is 38km (23miles) for 1 hour car driving.
- Departure palace: Danang Or Hoi An
- The most attractive places to visit: My Son Holy-land, Japanese covered bridge, Phung Hung Ancient house, Museum of Sa Huynh Culture, Assembly Hall of Jujian Chinese, Phuc Kiem Assembly, Kim Bong Carpentry Village.
- Tour focusing to visit Hoi An Japanese covered bridge: The location – Japanese Covered Bridge, also called the Pagoda Bridge (Chua Cau) is located in Hoi An Town, Quang Nam Province. Characteristics: The Pagoda Bridge was built in the 16th century and is still incredibly well preserved. On the northern side of the bridge is a Japanese pagoda to protect sailors. There are statues of two dogs located at the western end of the bridge and two monkeys at the eastern end.
Danang to My Son – Kim Dong – Hoi An Ancient Town, trip focusing to visit Japanese Covered Bridge
- Danang tours – Impress Travel Team will pick you up at hotel in Danang or Hoi An then transfer to My Son by private car / van within one driving hour.
- Up on arrival; visit My Son Holly Land – the masterpiece of the ancient Cham people. Here you have more the opportunity to learn about the rich culture and art of ancient Champa. We arrive in the Kingdom in perfect time to enjoy traditional music performed by Cham girls in their custom uniform.
- Then movement to Thu Bon River for the boat trip to Kim Bong Carpentry Village, which is more than 600 years old; this village is famous for woodwork all over Hoi An. The woodwork of Kim Bong village is skilful including beautiful wooden statues; decoration and daily tools and especially making boats for fishing…etc. Next, we board the boat on Thu Bon River back to Hoi An town.
- Have a lunch at Hoi An Town
- After lunch, wander around the ancient streets exploring Hoi An Town: including the Japanese Covered Bridge, the beautiful Chinese Assembly Halls, Ancient House, Sa Huynh Museum and the local market-…Hoi An is also a place for shopping and busy tailors at work with reasonable prices.
- Then you will stay in Hoi An or return to Danang for overnight.