Danang – Hue – Phong Nha – Hoi An – My Son: 7 days
The Road of Heritage Sites in Central Vietnam (Phong Nha Ke Phong in Quang Ninh, Thua Thien Hue (Hue Imperial city) – Hoi An and My Son in Quang Nam). This road will combines World Heritage Sites in the central of Vietnam, namely: Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park (Quang Binh province) is UNESCO World Natural l Heritage and Hue Imperial City, Hoi An Ancient trade town, My Son Holy-land are UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Sites. The package tour will combine to visit all the cultural and natural heritages in central of Vietnam.
Day 1: ARRIVE IN DANANG AIRPORT THEN TRANSFER TO HUE (L)
- Danang tours – Impress Travel Team will welcome you at Danang airport.
- Have a lunch in Danang
- Transfer to Hue Imperial city (112 kilometers/hour (70 miles/h), travel time will be 2hours)
- While going along the way to Hue, we will stop on Hai Van Pass as observation of the panorama view’s Danang Bay and Lang Co bay from the high point.
- Check in hotel then free time to explore Hue City at late afternoon,
- At night, the welcome dinner will serve you with royal restaurant where you are possible to be a king by King/Queen suites, enjoy Royal dishes and traditional music and performance for king and queen in the past time.
- Overnight in Hue Imperial City
Day 2: HUE IMPERIAL CITY THEN TRANSFER TO DONG HOI (B,L,D)
- Good morning Hue, have a buffet breakfast at hotel
- From hotel, we will go on foot to the boat pier where we will hop on the dragon boat for Perfume River’s journey; the boat will cruise along Perfume River to Thien Mu Pagoda (1.5hour). The perfume riverbank’s beautiful scenery is observed in your vision from the boat’s movement.
- After more 1 hour, we arrive in Thien Mu Pagoda then leaving boat to visit the oldest pagoda in central of Vietnam.
- Then car will pick up at Thien Mu pagoda to visit the Hue Imperial city Complex – The Complex of Hue Monuments is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is located in the city of Hue in central Vietnam. Hue was founded as the Vietnam capital city by Gia Long, the first king of the Nguyen Dynasty in 1802. It held this position for nine Nguyen dynasties until 1945.
- Have a lunch, after lunch we will leave Hue city then transfer to Quang Binh Province, on the road, you have chance to pass through Quang Tri province.
- Arrive in Dong Hoi Town in the late afternoon, check in hotel and have a dinner
- Free time to relax and have your own dinner.
- Overnight at hotel in Quang Tri Province.
Day 3: PHONG NHA KE BANG CAVE’S EXPLORATION THEN RETURN TO HUE (B, L)
- Good morning in Dong Hoi then enjoy breakfast at hotel
- Leave hotel at 8.00 to Phong Nha National Park where we will take a boat trip to explore the most beautiful limestone system cave in the world with the majestic stalagmites and stalactites, which is in the list of Nature World Heritage Site.
- Have lunch at restaurant.
- After lunch, we return to Hue City via the Ho Chi Minh Trail,
- Your free time to relax and explore Hue city at night
Day 4: HUE – DONG BA MARKET THEN TRANSFER TO DANANG AND HOI AN (B,L)
- Good morning Hue and breakfast at hotel
- Ride a cyclo from your hotel to Dong Ba market where you will have time to have a shopping at famous market – Dong Ba in Hue city.
- After the shopping, the car will pick you up for transferring to Da Nang while going through again Hai Van Pass, Lang Co beach and Hau Cau Lagoon.
- Arrive in Danang city where we will enjoy a lunch before visit Marble Mountain.
- The marble mountain discovery – Known as Non Nuoc Mountain, belonging to Ngu Hanh Son district, Da Nang city, Vietnam. Located from the center of Da Nang city 8km to the southeast, on the way from Da Nang airport to Hoi An. It is a group of five marble and limestone mountains, named after the five elements of the ancient oriental philosophy: metal, wood, water, fire and earth. According to geologists, they are inshore islands formed by silt accretion, gradually impacted by climate condition creating caves with interesting shapes.
- Then on the way’s movement to Hoi An Ancient Trade Town.
- Check in hotel then free time to explore Hoi An at night by lantern light time and enjoy the traditional game for fun.
- Overnight in Hoi An City.
Day 5: Hoi An – Bay Mau Coconut forest – Kim Dong Carpentry – Lantern making Practice in Hoi An (B,L)
- Good morning Hoi An and enjoy buffet breakfast at hotel
- 8:00 AM, Danang tours – Impress Travel Team will come to pick you up for movement to Bay Mau Coco nut forest where is experienced on playing with the round bamboo boat, to learn how can make rowing of the boat as locals, to study how is fisher-men to catch the fish from this farming instruments.
- The next of out-door trip will move to pier for the boat trip along Thu Bon river to Kim Bong carpentry famous traditional handicraft village in Hoi An, where you will be found out how is the high-art-skill from local people to create the art-works from the wood.
- Keep on Thu Bon boat journey to return Hoi An ancient town where to visit Japanese Covered Bridge, the beautiful Chinese Assembly Halls, Chinese Assembly Halls, Sa Huynh Museum and the local market…Hoi An is also a place for shopping and making tailor with reasonable price.
- Have lunch at the restaurant.
- After lunch, we will transfer to the lantern workshop where to see how local people make the beautiful color of lanterns, and then the local artisans will express the way in which you can make the lantern, with helping from your tour guide. After the demonstration, you can learn more job to make the traditional handicraft – Lantern making.
- Return to hotel then enjoy your time to explore Hoi An at night more.
Day 6: HOI AN TO MY SON THEN DANANG CITY (B,L)
- Enjoy the morning time at hotel and buffet breakfast then check out the hotel
- Our leave to My Son Holy Land where to visit the Cham Sanctuary Towers – Champa culture had great influences on Vietnam’s cultural values of significance. The former capital of the Champa Kingdom from 4th to 15th century was My Son Sanctuary in Quang Nam province, central Vietnam.
- The next movement to Danang city where is having lunch and Danang city discovery.
- Visit Cham museum and continue to visit Son Tra Peninsular to discover the forest right in city centre of Da Nang city. At the Peninsular, you visit Linh Ung Pagoda where has the biggest Buddha Statue of Vietnam and enjoy the cool climate here. From the mountain, you can see the whole Da Nang beach in your eyes with spectacular views. Next, you will visit and free go shopping at Han Market – most famous market in Da Nang to discover daily life and get more experience about local people here
- Every Saturday and Sunday, you can take you to the boat pier to take the boat trip on Han River to explore the beautiful bridges and enjoy a tranquil atmosphere and beautiful scenes along two sides of banks’ river in Da Nang city. Especially, you will see Dragon Bridge with its breathing fire.
Day 7: FREE TIME IN DA NANG THEN TIMETABLE FOR YOU FLIGHT (B)
- Good morning Danang, and enjoy breakfast at hotel and relax in the sandy beach at Danang Hotel or resort
- Danang tours – Impress Travel Team will settle the timetable for your flight, we will pick you up then transfer to Danang Airport for your flight to home or next destination in Vietnam or Indochina.
- Impress Travel Team will good-bye you and hope you enjoy tour with so much.
CHECK PRICE & AVAILABILITY – BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE