Danang – Hoi An Trails Resort – My Son: 3 days
- Distance: 30km from Danang international airport to Hoi An Ancient trade town (40 minutes for driving)
- What to see in Danang: Impress Travel – Danang Tours, welcome you at Danang airport then transfer to Hoi An, for the second day we return Danang then visit Cham Sculpture Museum, Marble mountain, Cyclo to visit Han Market.
- What to see in Hoi An: Walking tour in the ancient town to visit Japanese covered bridge, Phuc Kiem Assembly Hall, Lantern making shop and handicraft handmade practice, discover the city lights up with thousands of lanterns.
- What to see in My Son: visit the ancient Cham ruins of My Son. Once there, visit the Tra Kieu capital, which was the former administration center of Champa Kingdom. Discover the majestic ancient ruins at My Son including ancient towers, which were built from the fourth century.
- The duration for Danang – Hoi An’s visit: Three days /2 nights ( One night in Hoi An, One night in Danang)
- The travel’s destination on this route: Fly in Danang Airport to Hoi An – My Son – kinh Bong Carpentry Wood Working village – Hoi An – Danang – Fly out
DANANG TO HOI AN PACKAGE TOUR:
3 days / 2 nights
Day 1: DA NANG ARIVAL & HOI AN HALF DAY SIGHT SEEING (L)
- Upon arrival Danang international airport, warmly welcome by Impress Travel – Danang Tours Team then transfer to the Hoi An (approximately 35 minutes for drive).
- Check in hotel Hoi An Trail Hotel and enjoy lunch in local restaurant.
- Afternoon we will visit Ancient trade town Hoi An where is a picturesque riverside town south of Danang City. Known as Faifo to early western traders, it was one of South East Asia’s major international ports during the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries. The town has been recognized UNESCO world culture heritage Site in 1999.
- First visit Japanese Covered Bridge: the first bridge on this site was constructed in 1593 by the Japanese community of Hoi An to link the town with the Chinese quarters across the stream. The bridge was provided with a roof so it could be used as a shelter from rain and sun.
- Phuc Kien Assembly Hall: Chinese pagoda built around 1690 and then restored and enlarged in 1900. It is typical of the Chinese clans that were established in the Hoi An area. The temple is dedicated to Thien Hau Thanh Mau (Goddess of the Sea and Protector of Sailors and Fishermen).
- Latern making workshop: Visit one of the lantern workshops in Hoi An. The framework of lantern will be made by the industry itself and clients can observe locals making silk cloth on the lantern.
DAY 2: HOI AN – MY SON – DA NANG (B,L)
- Begin the trip at 8.00 am, we will spend a half day excursion to visit the ancient Cham ruins of My Son. Once there, visit the Tra Kieu capital which was the former administration center of Champa Kingdom. Discover the majestic ancient ruins at My Son including ancient towers which were built from the fourth century.
- The have a boat trip on Thu Bon River to visit Kim Bong Carpentry village – is a village located in Cẩm Kim commune, Hội An, Quảng Nam Province, most notable for its carpentry (including cabinet making and shipbuilding) and traditional woodworking products.
- Boat bring you back to Hoi An ancient town for lunch
- Transfer to Danang city to visit Marble mountain then return to Hotel in Danang
- Then cyclo to Han Market for shopping & And then free time to explore Danang city at night or relax on sandy beach – Centara Sandy Beach Resort Danang
- Overnight in Danang
Day 3: DA NANG DEPARTURE (B)
- Good morning Danang, enjoy the buffet breakfast at – Centara Sandy Beach Resort Danang then free time to relax on the beach
- Check out resort
- Impress Travel – Danang tours team will transfer you to Danang airport for your fly out to next destination in Vietnam or return home.
CHECK PRICE & AVAILABILITY – BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE