Central Vietnam & South Vietnam Package tour: 5 days
- Travel route: Danang to Hoi An – My Son – Danang – Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong – Cu Chi Tunnels – Departure ( Fly out)
- Duration: 5 days / 4 nights: 1 night in Danang, 1 night in Hoi An, and 2 nights in Ho Chi minh City.
- Place to fly in/out Vietnam: Fly in Ho Chi Minh City, and fly out Ho Chi Minh City, at Tan San Nhat airport.
- Where to fly in central of Vietnam: Fly in Danang, fly out in Danang
- Impress Travel – Danang tours will designs the itinerary to visit of the most attractive in central of Vietnam and south of Vietnam: Marble Mountain and Son Tra peninsula named as Monkey Mountain to visit Linh Ung Pagoda and stopover by My Khe beach, My Son sanctuary which was once an imperial city during the Champa dynasty, a walking tour around visiting to the former merchants’ homes, Hoi An ancient town with the 400 year-old Japanese Covered Bridge, Phuc Kien Pagoda, Assembly Hall, the 200 year old Tam Ky House and the colorful riverside market, Cai Be floating market, Cu Chi tunnels and Visit the the former Presidential Palace of Ho Chi Minh City, stroll by some of the major sights of colonial Ho Chi Minh City: Notre Dame Cathedral, Old Saigon Post Office. The huge Ben Thanh market.
DAY 1: FLY IN DANANG, THEN DANANG CITY TOUR (L)
- Upon arrival Danang international airport, greeting by Impress Travel – Danang tours & transfer to the Danang city center (approximately 15 minutes’ drive).
- Check in hotel and enjoy lunch in local restaurant.
- Leaving hotel to first visit Marble Mountain Complex with trekking up the Thuy Son Mountain Peak to the observation station to look over the city and Danang bay. The next visit is Huyen Khong cave to admire the stalagmites and stalactites of the biggest cave here. We escape the cave to Non Nuoc Stone Carving village where we observe the skillful handicraftsmen creating their masterpiece by hand.
- Next, we visit Cham Sculpture Museum to study about cham’s culture, history and art, to admire the human’s masterpieces of Cham people’s sculptures.
- The closing visit of the day tour is a dramatic experience on Cyclo, going along the beautiful, romantic coastline to the Han market, which is considered a shopping paradise; where you can choose to buy any souvenir at a reasonable price for friends and relatives. After the market, our team will drop you off at the hotel then Danang City tour will finish there.
- Overnight in Danang.
DAY 2: DANANG – HOI AN – MY SON (B,L)
- Good morning Danang, enjoy breakfast at your hotel.
- Impress Travel – Danang Tours Team will pick you up at hotel, we leave Danang by car / van to visit visit My Son Holly Land – the masterpiece of the ancient Cham people. Here you have more the opportunity to learn about the rich culture and art of ancient Champa. We arrive in the Kingdom in perfect time to enjoy traditional music performed by Cham girls in their custom uniform.
- The next by transfer to Hoi An and have lunch at a specially selected restaurant.
- After lunch, we will take a boat trip along Thu Bon River then move on up to Kim Bong Carpentry Village, which is more than 600 years old; this village is famous for woodwork all over Hoi An. The woodwork of Kim Bong village is skilful including beautiful wooden statues; decoration and daily tools and especially making boats for fishing…etc. Next, we board the boat on Thu Bon River back to Hoi An town.
- Wander around the ancient streets exploring Hoi An Town: including the Japanese Covered Bridge, the beautiful Chinese Assembly Halls, Ancient House, Sa Huynh Museum and the local market-…Hoi An is also a place for shopping and busy tailors at work with reasonable prices.
- Free to have your own dinner.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Hoi An
DAY 3: DANANG TO HO CHI MINH CITY (B,L)
Impress Travel – Ho Chi Minh City tours team will pick you up at hotel then for ½ day city tour to visit the most attractive places in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Impress Travel – Danang tours will bring you to Danang airport in the morning for flight to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Transfer to Ho Chi Minh City center for lunch and check in the hotel
- After lunch, we will move around Ho Chi Minh City for a tour’s visiting of the Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office, The Reunification Palace, The War Remnants Museum and Ben Thank market.
- Discover Ho Chi Minh City at night, the optional for dinner will be booked for Dinner Cruise on Saigon River ( We will be confirmed if you are interested in this dinner)
DAY 4: HO CHI MINH CITY TO MEKONG DELTA – CAI BE FLOATING MARKET (B,L)
- Good morning Ho Chi Minh City, departure to Cai Be Floating market, traveler take more than 2 hours for 150 kilometers to Cai Be Floating market
- Arrive at Cai Be, visiting Cai Be floating Market
- Next, take a rowing boat along the maze of shady canals. Head for a local orchard to enjoy the local tropical fruits, and visit artisan workshops to see the handicraft producers of the village at work.
- Break for lunch at an orchard garden. Afterwards, you will ride bicycles to villages, sightseeing and soaking up the rural ambiance. If you prefer to relax, you can laze in a hammock.
- Back on the water, continue by boat to Vinh Long City to stop off at a land market, where a car will take you back to Ho Chi Minh City at the end of your tour.
DAY 5: HO CHI MINH CITY DEPARTURE (B)
- Good morning Ho Chi Minh City then transfer to visit Cu Chi Tunnels: Watch a short introductory video showing how they were constructed, then spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels. Also, on display are various mantraps, the remains of an American tank and numerous bomb craters made by 500 pound bombs dropped by B52 bombers. For those interested there’s even the opportunity to fire off rounds from an AK47 or MK16 at the nearby rifle range.
- Have a lunch then, be transferred to the Ho Chi Minh city airport for your scheduled flight back home or continue your journey to visit other cities in Vietnam.
- We hope you enjoyed your trip and to see you again one day in Vietnam.
CHECK PRICE & AVAILABILITY – BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE