Central Vietnam 6 days/ 5 night from United States, Dec, 2018
Dear travelers from United States
For Tour request for the Central Vietnam 6 days/ 5 night which will depart from 11Dec, 2018
With very warmly greetings from Impress Travel in Vietnam !,
Thank you so much for sending Enquiry to Impress Travel with your very kind attention to our Travel Services,
I am Tommy, a Travel Consultant from Impress Travel, an International Travel Company which is Government licensed and based in Hanoi capital city, Vietnam, I am very pleased to know you and so delighted to handle all your tour proposals,
As per your tour request for the Central Vietnam 6 days/ 5 night which will depart from 11Dec, 2018, , Impress Travel is very delighted to send over to you the detailed tour program with quotation as in the attachment, please see it through and let me know if it matches your expectation or if any further modification required, 🙂
Central Vietnam 6 days
( Danang – Hoi An – My Son – Danang – Hue – Dong Hoi – Phong Nha Cave – Hue )
( Private tour for 2 persons, departure from 11December – 16December, 2018 )
Day 1( 11 Dec, 2018 ): Welcome to Da Nang – Hoi An (L)
- On arrival in Da Nang International Airport and transfer to Hoi An.
- Pm: On arrival, check in your hotel ( check in time is from 14.00, early check in is NOT included and subject to hotel availability and regulation, early check in is available on request ).
- Have Lunch at restaurant
- This afternoon you will make a walking around old streets to discover the charm of Hoi An Ancient Townincluding Japanese Covered Bridge, Chinese Assembly Halls, Sa Huynh Museum, old houses and the local market…
- You enjoy your free & easy time to relax or going for shopping ( Hoi An is a wonderful place to hide out from the world, you may just simply taking a rest inside hotel, or going out for a walk along old streets, you can also make some fine clothes tailor made on your preferred style and fashion with reasonable price and have beautiful souvenir gifts. The ancient town of Hoi An seems brighter than in evening with colorful lanterns along streets and shops which create the charming of Hoi An town, especially on the 14th and the 15th of every lunar months when you may see its most magnificent scenery than ever.
- Free to have your dinner. Overnight at hotel in Hoi An.
Inclusion: private A/C transfer, English Speaking Guide, Entrance Fees, Lunch, Hotel accommodation & Mineral Water.
Day 2( 12Dec, 2018): Hoi An – My Son Holly Land & Kim Bong wood capentry Village – Hoi An (B L)
- After breakfast at hotel,
- Am: In the morning you will make a visiting to My Son Holly landto learn more of Champa culture and tower. Here is the chance for you to enjoy traditional music show, leaving My Son site, we take boat trip for visiting Kim Bong Carpentry Village with more than 600 years old, this village is a famous brand about woodwork of Hoi An. The woodwork of Kim Bong village is skillful including beautiful wooden statue; decoration and daily tools and especially making boat for fishing…Then embark the boat on Thu Bon River back to Hoi An town.
- Have lunch at restaurant.
- You enjoy your free & easy time at leisure to discover the charming Hoi An city by yourself
- Free time to have own dinner & overnight in Hoi An city
Inclusion: Breakfast, private A/C transfer, English Speaking Guide, Boat trip, Entrance Fees, Lunch, Hotel accommodation & Mineral Water.
Day 3( 13Dec, 2018): Hoi An – Danang – Marble Mount – Hue (B L)
Am: Have breakfast at hotel in Hoi An, check out,
This morning we leave Hoi An for Danang for a sightseeing tour and then keep driing to Hue city. ( distance from Hoi An – Hue is 140km )
On arrival Danang city, we take a visit to the Marble mountains which was named after the ancient oriental philosophy including 5 elements creating universe: metal, wood, water, fire and earth. Reaching here, you will see the systems of caves and tunnels which were used as a very important base for Vietnam Revolutionary.
Leaving Danang, we keep driving to Hue, passing through the Hai Van Mount Pass for a wonderful sight-seeing of the Lang Co Beach, one the most beautiful beaches of Asia, a fishing village
On arrival Hue city, check in hotel ( check in time is from 14:00).
Lunch is served at restaurant.
In the afternoon, transfer to boat pier for making a boat trip on Perfume River to enjoy a tranquil atmosphere and a green on two river’s banks and beautiful scenes and stop to visit Thien Mu Pagoda – one of the oldest and prettiest religious buildings in Hue and Vietnam
Free to have your own dinner. At night, you have free time to wander around Hue for more exploration by wandering along Truong Tien Bridge with colorful lights or souvenir shops for more enjoyment and experiences of local life. Overnight at hotel
Inclusion: hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, English Speaking Guide, Entrance Fees, Lunch, boat trip, hotel accommodation, water
Day 4 (14Dec, 2018 ) : Hue city tour. O/n in Hue ( B,L)
Have breakfast at hotel.
This morning, our guide and driver will pick you up at hotel to visit Dong Ba Market – the most famous market in Hue to discover daily life of people here, go shopping to buy local products or some souvenir…
Next, we take a visit to the Imperial City where was the palace of Nguyen Dynasty including Forbidden City with many palaces and architectures and surrounding: Noon Gate, Thai Hoa Palace, Nine Urn Dynastys, Mieu Temple… Have lunch at restaurant.
Pm: This afternoon you go on visiting Khai Dinh Mausoleum & Minh Mang Mausoleum for get some experiences of two famous Kings in Nguyen Reign. Both Kings chose natural harmony and architecture of Orient for their mausoleums. Free to have your dinner. At night, you are free to walk around the streets for more enjoyment and experiences of local life. Overnight at hotel.
Inclusion: hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, English Speaking Guide, Entrance Fees, Lunch, hotel accommodation, water
Day 5(15Dec, 2018): Hue – Phong Nha Caves – Hue (B L)
- Leaving Hue imperial city to Phong Nha cave in Quang Binh
- On the way passing the historical sites: DMZ of Quang Trị , The Macnamara Line, 17 Parallel, Ben Hai River, Hien Luong Bridge
- Have lunch in local restaurant, before take a boat trip along Son river to visit Phong Nha cave – UNESCO recognized as a World Natural Heritage, then stop to visit Cung Dinh cave, Tien Cave and Bi Ky Cave with beautiful limestone formations
- Return to Hue City in the late afternoon. Free to have your own dinner.
- Overnight at hotel.
hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, English Speaking Guide, Boat trip, Entrance Fees, Lunch, hotel accommodation, water
Day 6(16Dec, 2018): Hue city – Free & easy time – Departure (B)
Am: Have breakfast at hotel.
Depends on your own departure flight, you may enjoy your free & easy time to relax or going shopping,
Later, you will be transferred ( WITHOUT TOUR GUIDE SERVICE ) to Hue city Airport for taking flight to back home or next destination. ( we can drive you back to Danang city Airport for departure, available on request )
Farewell to Central Vietnam, thank you & see you again!
Inclusion: hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, hotel accommodation – check out before 12:00 mid-day
Price: $455USD/ per person
( Land tour is based with 01 triple room sharing )
Supplement for single room: 165USD ( available on request only )
TOUR INCLUSIONS & TOUR EXCLUSIONS
– private A/C transfer to and from hotels, airports, and sightseeing destinations
– Hotel accommodation with breakfast in hotel, ( 3 person share 1 room )
– private Boat Trip in Hue city on the Perfumed River
– private Boat trip in Phong Nha
– Boat trip to Kim Bong Capentry Village
– Meals as indicated on the itinerary ( 5 Breakfast at hotels + 5 Lunches )
– Entrance fee admissions as specified
– Local English speaking tour guides
– Complimentary water daily
– Travel Insurance
– International flight and domestic flight & airport tax and fees
– Vietnam visa & fee
– Tipping for to drivers/guides and other conveyance attendants.
– Single room supplement ( available on request)
– Excess baggage charges levied by airlines.
– Meal does not mention in itinerary
– All drinks/ beverages other than specified.
– Laundry and other items of a personal nature.
– Personal and baggage insurance.
– Cost for anything not specifically mentioned in the listing above.
– Early check in and late check out ( check in time from 14:00 or after/ check out time is at 12: 00 midnoon or earlier
4 STAR HOTELS SELECTED
|Destination||Hotel Category||HOTEL NAMES, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITES|
|Hoi An||4 STAR||HOI AN TRAILS – SUPERIOR
|Hue||4 STAR||ELDORA HOTEL – DELUXE CITY VIEW
Notice: The selected are subject to change in to a similar category in case of fully booked.
>>> No reservations is made at this time until your firmed confirmation for the booking with some 40% advance payment of total tour cost settled, all hotel accommodation & and other services are subject to availability upon confirmation, and are subject to change for another service of similar category if in case of fully booked !
>>> As tour Departure in December, 2018 which is not far now and will be during the high tour season in Vietnam ( very close before to peak travel period at the Christmas & the New Year holiday ) >>> To ensure the availability of enough good travel services, I do strongly suggest your consideration with quick feedback and should make final confirmation for the tour as soon as possible and allowing us to make a proper arrangement for the trip from now earliest !
>>> What about our Service and why joining with Impress Travel ? Please take a few minutes to check from below TRIP ADVISOR’s link to know what other guests comment about Impress Travel services and what we providing to our dear customers ( we are a winner-TOUR OPERATOR on the TRIP ADVISORS and have many years been awarded with the CERTIFICATES OF EXCELLENCE as you may see as from below of this email ), I am very confident to tell our price is most reasonable and competitive, and all of our team who are all professional, dedicated & enthusiastic tour specialists will absolutely make all efforts to bringing to you with enjoyable pleasant journey once joining with IMPRESS TRAVEL !
=> Should you need any further info or assistance, just please never hesitate to contact to me any time !
Please notice I am available at hotline: Tommy + 84966995988, ( I am available on Whatsap, Viber, Zalo ), you can always add me in and chatting with me directly ( I am available 24hours )
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon !
Thank you with warm regards !
Tommy Thang (Mr)
Tour Operator & Consultant – Impress Travel TM
Mobile: (+84) 9 66 99 59 88 ( Available on WhatsApp/ Zalo/ Viber )
DANANG TOURS – BOOKING CENTER, IMPRESS TRAVEL
Head Office in Hanoi: No.125 Hoang Ngan str, 3rd Floor, Hoang Ngan Plaza Building, Trung Hoa Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi city, Vietnam/
Telephone: ( +84-4 ).666.40.777
Rep. Office in Ho Chi Minh city: R.0468, 4th Floor, River Gate Building, 151 – 155 Ben Van Don str., District 4, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam/
|Email: [email protected]||Website: www.impresstravel.com|
|Skype ID: tommy.impresstravel||Yahoo ID: tommy.impresstravel|
|Office hours: 08.00 am – 17.00 pm||Local time: GMT+7|
Instant Contact in Hanoi (+84) 912 379 189; Instant contact in Ho Chi Minh City (+84) 966 99 59 88
CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE – WINNER ON TRIPADVISOR.COM
Check rate: Central Vietnam & Phong Nha 6 days