Brilliant Hotel & Danang Package tour: 4 days
Brilliant Hotel & Danang Package tour: 4 days/3 nights. Travel around central of vietnam, visit Hue, Danang, My Son and Hoi An. And stay overnight in Danang one night at Brilliant Hotel.
The hotel is located at a prime location on Bach Dang Street, one of the most beautiful streets in the heart of Danang city, overlooking the scenic Han River with its famous bridges and a fantastic view of a sea-side city. Since its inception in November 2012, after five years of operation, Brilliant Hotel has made every effort to improve the quality of the services, in order to meet international 5-star-standards. Staying at the Brilliant Hotel, customers have the chance enjoy a “heaven on earth” with the first-class services which have been taken care of to every single detail, from the food & beverage service, wellness service to the conference & banquet services and others. Brilliant Hotel Danang aims to become your second home in this beautiful city.
Day 1: Danang upon arrival then transfer to Hue Imperial City (L)
- Impress Travel – Danang tours will welcome you at Da Nang airport then we transfer directly to Hue Imperial city ( an hour and 37 minutes by car / van to Hue city)
- Check into hotel and have lunch.
- We go to Hue city center to visit the Imperial Citadel, Flag Tower, Noon Gate, Nine Dynasty Urns, Nine Holy Cannons, and Thai Hoa Palace.
- Then we cyclo to visit Dong Ba market where we see and learn local about various foods, drinks, clothes and souvenirs.
- Dinnertime comes with a Royal Dinner at a restaurant where Royal style fashionable dress is worn. Here experience, King/Queen customs, Royal mantles, Imperial Robes. Royal dishes will be served to you while you enjoy the folk songs performed by musicians and singers as did the Royal family in the past.
Day 2: Hue boat trip cruise along Perfume River to visit Thien Mu and Tu Duc Temple (B,L)
- After breakfast transferring to the pier for a luxurious dragon boat ride along Perfume River, As you glide along enjoy the luscious greenery and peacefulness on both sides of the river Hue Vietnam
- The first visit is at Thien Mu pagoda, the magnificent architecture was found in the 17th century
- The next visit is to King’s Tombs of Tu Duc then enjoy lunch,
- After lunch, we will transfer to Hoi An ( 2 hour driving by Car / Van for 117 Km ( 79miles) on the way from Hue to Hoi An, we will visit Marble Mountain – Where there is a cluster of five marble and limestone hills located in Ngũ Hành Sơn District, south of Da Nang city in Vietnam. The five mountains are named after the five elements: Kim, Thuy, Moc, Hoa and Tho
- Check in Hoian hotel then explore Hoi An at night by yourself.
Day 3: Hoi An to Visit My Son Holly Land – Kim Bong Carpentry Village & Hoi An Ancient Town. O/N in Hoi …
- Good morning Hoi An, enjoy breakfast at your hotel.
- Leave Hoi An by car / van to visit visit My Son Holly Land – the masterpiece of the ancient Cham people. Here you have more the opportunity to learn about the rich culture and art of ancient Champa. We arrive in the Kingdom in perfect time to enjoy traditional music performed by Cham girls in their custom uniform.
- Turn back to Hoi An and have lunch at a specially selected restaurant.
- After lunch, we will take a boat trip along Thu Bon River then move on up to Kim Bong Carpentry Village which is more than 600 years old; this village is famous for woodwork all over Hoi An. The woodwork of Kim Bong village is skilful including beautiful wooden statues; decoration and daily tools and especially making boats for fishing…etc. Next we board the boat on Thu Bon River back to Hoi An town.
- Wander around the ancient streets exploring Hoi An Town: including the Japanese Covered Bridge, the beautiful Chinese Assembly Halls, Ancient House, Sa Huynh Museum and the local market-…Hoi An is also a place for shopping and busy tailors at work with reasonable prices.
- Transfer to Danang for overnight to explore Danang at night and stay in Brilliant Hotel
Day 4: Visit Da Nang & departure (B,L)
- Good morning Danang, Breakfast and then free to explore Danang city and shopping at Han market by yourself . Do enquire with us about the best shopping places in Danang, for Danang is a ‘Shopping Paradise’.
- Impress Travel – Danang Tours Team will transfer you to Da Nang airport for your flight out back home or combine with the next destination in Vietnam or Indochina, Asia.
CHECK PRICE & AVAILABILITY – BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE