A memorable holiday in Da Nang Central Vietnam 4 days tour
HAI SIR I M PLANING FOR MY HOLIDAY IN DANANG SO I WANT TO KNOW THE TOUR RATES THAT YOU CAN OFFER ME . I WILL BE THERE ON 13/2/2020 AND MY RETURN 16/2/2020 . I WANT TO GO THIS PLACE
1) BA NA HILLS
2) MARBLE MOUNTIARS
3) SON TRA
4) DRAGON BRIDGE
5) SUN WHEEL
6) PERFUME RIVER BOAT CRUISE
7) CITY TOUR.
WE ARE 2 ADULTS AND 1 KID AGE 3. HOTEL WILL BE BOOKING BY MY SELF. PLEASE GIVE ME THE TOUR RATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Được gửi từ Gmail Mobile
Central Vietnam 4 days
(Danang– Ba Na Hill – Hue – Danang)
DAY 1 (13 February): DANANG ARRIVAL – TRANSFER TO HOI AN – WALKING TOUR (L, D)
- Upon arrival Danang international airport, greeting by Impress Travel’s guide & transfer to the Hoi An(approximately 35 minutes’ drive). enjoy lunch in a local restaurant.
- After lunch, we will visit Marble Mountain which is a cluster of five hills made from limestone and marble, and named after the 5 essential elements including metal, wood, water, fire and earth, , Marble Mountains are a well-known pilgrimage site with peaks, caves, tunnels and temples all just waiting to be discovered.
- Afternoon we will visit Hoi An where is a picturesque riverside town south of Danang City. Known as Faifo to early western traders, it was one of South East Asia’s major international ports during the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries. Now, this beautifully preserved historic city is best seen on foot.
- First visit JAPANESE COVERED BRIDGE PAGODA: the first bridge on this site was constructed in 1593 by the Japanese community of Hoi An to link the town with the Chinese quarters across the stream. The bridge was provided with a roof so it could be used as a shelter from rain and sun.
- PHUC KIEN ASSEMBLY HALL: Chinese pagoda built around 1690 and then restored and enlarged in 1900. It is typical of the Chinese clans that were established in the Hoi An area. The temple is dedicated to Thien Hau Thanh Mau (Goddess of the Sea and Protector of Sailors and Fishermen).
- LANTERN MAKING WORKSHOP: Visit one of the lantern workshops in Hoi An. The framework of the lantern will be made by the industry itself and clients can observe locals making silk cloth on the lantern. O/N in Hoi An.
- Have dinner at a local restaurant.
- Free & easy and overnight at Hoi An Hotel.
Inclusion: private A/C transport, English Speaking Guide, entrance fee, lunch, dinner, water.
DAY 2 (14 February): HOI AN – DANANG – BA NA HILL – DRIVE TO HUE (L, D)
- Have breakfast at the hotel, check-out hotel
- 07h00 – 08h00: Pick up at Hotel. Depart to Ba Na Hills.
- 09h00: Arrive at the cable car station Suoi Mo, up the cable car route that achieves 4 world records.
- 09h30: Freedom check-in the 150-meter long “Golden Bridge” supported by the huge hands. Visit the Le Jardin, Debay Wine Cellar of French. Visit the Linh Ung pagoda, admire the 27m high Buddha statue, Loc Uyen Garden, Quan Am Cac. Continue to Gare Debay use the second cable car route to go to the top of Ba Na.
- The tour guide will take guests to visit Fantasy Park, join in adventurous, fun, and modern games such as Love Swing, Skiver Pilot, Fire Racing Track, Bumper Car, Ghost House…
- 11h30: Have lunch buffet at Restaurant
- 12h30: Freedom to rest. Conquer the Peak of Chua mountain at the height of 1,487m – Visit Ba Chua Thuong Ngan Temple. Enjoy the panorama view of the Da Nang City and Da Nang Bay
- 14h30: Return to cable car station and back to Da Nang
- Leaving Danang, we depart to Hue, stopover on the summit of the Hai Van Mountain Pass (of 30 km length) for a sightseeing tour and taking photographs from the top of the mountain. (it is from the top of the Hai Van Mount Pass, where you may see a breathtaking scenery panoramic view of the Eastern Sea especially the white sandy Lang Co Beach all in your vision)
- On Arrival in Hue city, drive to hotel, check in the hotel.
- Have dinner at local restaurant.
- Free & easy time & Overnight in Hue city
Inclusions: private A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, lunch, dinner, water,
DAY 3 (15 February): HUE CITY TOUR & BOAT TRIP – TRANSFER TO DA NANG (L, D)
- Have breakfast at hotel, check out the hotel
- A tour to visit Hue city to the Imperial Court, (Hue served as Vietnam’s national capital city during the reign of Nguyen Dynasty, the last feudal Dynasty of Vietnam from 1802 until 1945), including the Hue citadel, the Flag tower, the citadel’s Noon gate with the Five Phoenix Tower…the Thai Hoa Palace (the Great Harmony Palace) where Nguyen kings held court, keep walking to see the The Mieu Temple where all the Nguyen kings are worshiped Nine Dynasty Urn, etc.…
- Lunch is served at restaurant
- Aboard a small dragon boat trip on the Perfume River to enjoy the landscape along two banks of Huong river, boat trip ends at pier where you get off for a visit to the Thien Mu Pagoda (Celestial Lady Pagoda), one of the oldest and most beautiful Pagoda in Hue, and listening to the tale about the Celestial Lady and how the Pagoda was constructed.
- Next, is a visit to King Minh Mang Tomb to learn about the history of one of the greatest Kings of the Nguyen Dynasty,
- We leave Hue for a drive to Danang city (some 110km ~ 2 hour)
- On arrival in Danang city, check in the hotel.
- Have dinner at local restaurant.
- Free time & Overnight in Danang city
Inclusions: A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, lunch, entrance fee, boat trip in Hue, water.
DAY 4 (16 February): DANANG – DEPARTURE (No meals)
Have breakfast at hotel.
You enjoy your free & easy time to relax or going shopping if your flight time permits,
Later, you will be transferred to Da Nang International Airport for taking flight to back home or next destination.
Say goodbye Central Vietnam & see you again!
Inclusion: private A/C transfer, tour guide.
Group size: 02 adults + 01 kid (03 years old)
Best Price per person: 315 USD per person and FOC for the kid
Total amount: 315 USD * 02 adults = 630 USD
Special Offer: 610 USD
TOUR INCLUSIONs & TOUR EXCLUSIONs:
What’s included in this trip
- A/C transfer from Airports to hotel and other tourist destinations according to the itinerary
- Boat trip in Hue on the Perfumed River (to later visit the Thien Mu Pagoda)
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary. (B = Breakfast = 0; L = Lunch = 3; D = Dinner = 3)
- English- speaking guides as specified (Chinese/ Malaysian speaking guide can be available on request).
- Cable Car Tickets.
- Entrance fees as specified
- Mineral water (2 bottles/ per day with sightseeing tour)
What’s excluded in this trip
- All international and domestic flights
- Travel Insurance
- Visa for Vietnam
- Entrance fee to the ancient wine cellar & tasting wine inside the cellar
- Entrance to the Fantasy Park & all admission tickets inside park
- Airport taxes
- All meals not mentioned
- Other personal expenses not mentioned
- Early check in and late check out
- The above tour program simply a tour proposal for your reference, no tour service is reserved yet until we receive your firmly confirmation and the prepayment for the tour to get the tour secured and reserved; kindly tell us your all requirement and expectation for a best itinerary, this program can be modified to correspond with your requirement/ expectation.
- Land tour price as proposed are NET price and is WITHOUT commission for any Tour Partner/ Tour agency, this is the price we will collect from you, so, based on this price, you can mark up your own profit before offering to your guests !
- Make sure Travel insurance must be purchased before tour departure ( your own arrangement )
- Make sure all fares and taxes are subject to change without notice, until the ticket has been issued.
- Always carefully check your visa requirements for both your final destination and transit airports. Please go ahead to let us know you may need any futher info or assistance regarding Vietnam entry visa issue, kindly to inform us in advance at least 10 days prior to your tour departure, as it may requires a few working days to get the visa letter approved and available )
- Make sure all passport validity must exceed 6 months for travel ( counting from your last day of your trip in Vietnam )
- Make sure all full names of your international/ local flight tickets are exactly as per guest’s passports.
- Kindly provide to your tour leader your copy of passport, and all your special requests/ tour inquiry if any about the trip related to accommodation ( room with what bed type )/ food request, food allergy as soon as your tour confirmation
- Chinese foods/ Halal foods/ Indian food restaurants are subject to availability in each city/ locality; In case of Chinese/ halal/ Indian food restaurants are not available at a tour destination, alternative foods/ dishes will be provided accordinly to your own special request, make sure you confirm in advance with your tour leader before tour departure from at least 1 week ( 7 days )
- Hotel check in time is 14h00, hotel check out time is 12h00 pm ( mid-noon ). Early check in/ or late check out is NOT INCLUDED and is subject to hotel availability and acording to hotel regulations on early check in & late check out, ( as often, late check out from 12h00 to before 18h00 is half room price charged( 50% room price/ per night ). From 18h00 and after is full hotel price charged ( 100% room price/ per night ).
- Tipping for tour guide & tour driver are not compulsory and up on your expectation, never the less, as tipping is very common and much highly appreciated, as for small tour groups with from 2 – 8 persons, PLEASE try to budget about a minimum with $ 2- 4 USD/ per guest/ per day for tour guide & minimum about 1-2USD/ per guest per day for tour driver for tips, Besifes from this tipping amount offered for tour guide and driver, please also budget some extra tip amounts for other tour attendants such as crew members in on cruise in Halong bay, boat rowers ( for hand rowing sampans )…, thank you for your very kind attention !
Welcome to Vietnam, xin chào & cảm ơn !
Thank you for joining with us & Have a very good journey
DANANG TOURS – BOOKING CENTER