5 day tour to discover the central land of Vietnam
5 day Danang tour package ” Danang – Hoi An – Hue – Danang” to discover the central land of Vietnam is the including visit of all most beautiful landscapes in central of Vietnam such as Hoi An Ancient trade town, Hue Imperial City, this tour bring you to the realistic prospect of the beauty, culture, tradtion and history of central land of Vietnam.
Day 1: Danang arrival – Hoian half day sightseeing(Lunch)
- Upon arrival Danang international airport, greeting by Impress Travel’s guide & transfer to the Hoi An(approximately 35 minutes drive). Check in hotel and enjoy lunch in local restaurant.
- Afternoon we will visit Hoi An, Hoi An is a picturesque riverside town south of Danang City. Known as Faifo to early western traders, it was one of South East Asia’s major international ports during the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries. Now, this beautifully preserved historic city is best seen on foot.
- First visit JAPANESE COVERED BRIDGE PAGODA: the first bridge on this site was constructed in 1593 by the Japanese community of Hoi An to link the town with the Chinese quarters across the stream. The bridge was provided with a roof so it could be used as a shelter from rain and sun.
- PHUC KIEN ASSEMBLY HALL: Chinese pagoda built around 1690 and then restored and enlarged in 1900. It is typical of the Chinese clans that were established in the Hoi An area. The temple is dedicated to Thien Hau Thanh Mau (Goddess of the Sea and Protector of Sailors and Fishermen).
- LANTERN MAKING WORKSHOP: Visit one of the lantern workshops in Hoi An. The framework of lantern will be made by the industry itself and clients can observe locals making silk cloth on the lantern. O/N in Hoi An.
Inclusions: Transfer, English or Chinese speaking guide, lunch, entrance fees, hotel.
Day 2: Hoi An – Da Nang – Hue (Breakfast)
- Breakfast and morning free at leisure.
- Depart at 13.00 PM to Hue. Journey from Hoi An over scenic mountainous roads with spectacular views over the coastline. We will visit Marble Mountains, it is a cluster of five marble and limestone hills located in Ngu Hanh Son ward, south of Da Nang city in Vietnam. Halfway between Danang and Hue lies the dramatic HAI VAN PASS, the high dividing line between the climate zones of north and south Vietnam. Continue southwards passing LANG CO beach, a lovely stretch of beach curving outwards between a clear blue lagoon and the South China Sea. O/N in Hue.
Inclusions: Transfer, English or Chinese speaking guide, breakfast, hotel.
Day 3: Perfume river boat trip – Hue city sightseeing (Breakfast/Lunch)
- Enjoy breakfast in hotel, depart at 8 am, embark on a local boat and cruise down the PERFUME RIVER to the iconic THIEN MU PAGODA, an elegant seven-tiered octagonal tower which has become Hue’s most widely recognizable monument. During the early 1960s, this became a centre of anti-government protest, and the site of the famous self-immolation of the monk Thich Quang Duc.
- Sightseeing in the Old Imperial City, this former site of the old capitol has a moat and ten ornate gates guarding a palace, temples, gardens and tombs. Its most prominent feature is a tall flag tower.
- Then Visit the Imperial Tomb of Emperor Tu Duc, The final resting-place of this Nguyen Dynastyemperor and scholar was built before his death. A lake, pavilion and theatre still exist on the grounds.
Inclusions:Transfer, English or Chinese speaking guide, breakfast, lunch, entrance fees, boat trip, hotel.
Day 4: Hue – Da Nang (Breakfast)
- After breakfast, return to Da Nang City.
- All day free at leisure or shopping at Han Market.
- Overnight in Danang.
Inclusions: Transfer, English or Chinese speaking guide, breakfast, lunch, entrance fees, hotel.
Day 5: Da Nang depart(Breakfast)
- Breakfast in hotel before leaving to airport for flight return home or excursion to the other part.
- Finish a memorable trip of Central Vietnam. We wish you enjoyed your trip and hope to see you again!
Inclusions:Transfer & breakfast,
CHECK PRICE & AVAILABILITY – BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE