3 days to explore Danang, Hoi An and My Son
Join with us ” Danang tours – Impress Travel” for 3 days / 2 nights in Danang, Hoi An and My Son. We will bring you to visit the realistic prospect of the most beautiful landscapes in the central of Vietnam. Our jounerney will be served from Danang airport, then move around the central land for 3 days / 2 nights. The tour proceedings will be itiniated from pick up and welcome at the airport of the first day then to be enclosed at the happy farewell for fly out Danang at the ending third day tour.
Day 1: DA NANG ARIVAL & HOI AN HALF DAY SIGHT SEEING (L)
- Upon arrival Danang international airport, greeting by Impress Travel’s guide & transfer to the Hoi An(approximately 35 minutes drive). Check in hotel and enjoy lunch in local restaurant.
- Afternoon we will visit Hoi An, Hoi An is a picturesque riverside town south of Danang City. Known as Faifo to early western traders, it was one of South East Asia’s major international ports during the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries. Now, this beautifully preserved historic city is best seen on foot.
- First visit Japanese Covered Bridge: the first bridge on this site was constructed in 1593 by the Japanese community of Hoi An to link the town with the Chinese quarters across the stream. The bridge was provided with a roof so it could be used as a shelter from rain and sun.
- Phuc Kien Assembly Hall: Chinese pagoda built around 1690 and then restored and enlarged in 1900. It is typical of the Chinese clans that were established in the Hoi An area. The temple is dedicated to Thien Hau Thanh Mau (Goddess of the Sea and Protector of Sailors and Fishermen).
- Latern making workshop: Visit one of the lantern workshops in Hoi An. The framework of lantern will be made by the industry itself and clients can observe locals making silk cloth on the lantern.
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, lunch, hotel in Hoi An, entrance fee
Day 2: HOI AN – MY SON – DA NANG (B,L)
- Begin the trip at 8.00 am, we will spend a half day excursion to visit the ancient Cham ruins of My Son. Once there, visit the Tra Kieu capital which was the former administration center of Champa Kingdom. Discover the majestic ancient ruins at My Son including ancient towers which were built from the fourth century.
- Transfer to Danang city for lunch & visit Marble moutain then return to Hotel in Danang
- Then free for shopping at Han Market & relax on sandy beach.
- Overnight in Danang
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, entrance fee, hotel in Da Nang
Day 3: DA NANG DEPARTURE (B)
- Breakfast in hotel before leaving to airport for flight return home or excursion to the other part.
- Finish a memorable trip of Central Vietnam. We wish you enjoyed your trip and hope to see you again!
What is included today: Transfer, breakfast
CHECK PRICE & AVAILABILITY – BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE